New General Counsels Forum – From Lawyer to Leader
September 12 & 13 – NYC
A career transition to General Counsel is widely recognized to be a critical and challenging one. Yet while the professionals making these transitions may receive various forms of support, when it comes to perhaps the most important success factor – developing top leadership capabilities – surprisingly little is offered.
The Vanguard Forum for New General Counsels sets out to help address the need.
Over the course of a day and a half in New York City, the Forum will assemble 20-30 new General Counsels for intimate sessions with senior faculty, devoted exclusively to developing the leadership capabilities needed to succeed in these top tier roles.
This invitation-only event is designed for recently appointed General Counsels of organizations from ~ $2 billion market cap to global in scope. Invitations may come from the Forum Advisory Group, or by nomination through a General Counsel’s organization.
- Ken Banta, Founder and Principal, The Vanguard Group for Leadership
- Mark Goodman, Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Mary Ann Hynes, Senior Counsel at Dentons
- Tom Sabatino, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Aetna
- Paul Williams, Partner at Major, Lindsey & Africa, Managing Director, Allegis Partners
- Bob Bailey, EVP & Chief Legal Officer, Allergan
For more information or an invitation request please use the form below:-